1503 S. Alexander St. #103
Plant City, FL 33563

Estoppel Service

Estoppel certificates have information about obligations and expenses that the owner of a property is responsible for. Other information that the certificate provides includes: whether the association(s)must approve the new owner, special assessments, and all sub-associations. It also details any amount still due to the association(s) and any violations of their bylaws.

Our Estoppel Search is comprised of the following:

When do I need an Estoppel letter?

If the property you’re purchasing is part of an association of any kind (Condominium or Homeowners), you’ll need an estoppel letter (also called an estoppel certificate) before you close your home. The estoppel letter shows any charges or fees due to the association. That balance can include legal fees, violations of the agreement, past due assessments, special assessments, and more. A good estoppel search will find these letters for all associations attached to the property (there can be more than one).

An Estoppel Search:

Does Network Transaction Solutions provide contact information for the associations searched?

Yes, we provide contact information to the relevant HOA’s.

What information do I need to provide for an Estoppel search?

To obtain the estoppel letter/certificate from the relevant associations, we will need the name of the association(s) that cover the property in question. If you have additional contact information, please provide it so that we may provide you with faster service. If there are multiple associations, please include all of them in the search request form.